it’s that people respect you more for what you’ve done…
than what you haven’t done.
open-minded, non-shallow, and non-judgmental.
But in reality… if you push the wrong button they become defensive and act exactly the same way as the people they complain about.
Whatever happened to respecting other people’s opinions?
:) :) :)
- Rough looking mechanic guy is rude to girl... she storms off... he chases after her and says sorry, wait here for one second, walks behind her and picks something up off the ground.
- Guy: here *hands her cactus* I'm sorry
- Girl: its a fucking cactus *laughs*
- Guy: *laughs* so? use your imagination, it could be a flower.
- Girl: I'm Amy
- Guy: Dan
- Girl: Nice to meet you. :)
- Guy: Nice to meet you too :)
It felt like the world
Fell from my feet
Gave up on myself
You didn’t give up on me
Let myself go
You were still there
Like coming home
Coming up for air
You make it easier to be
Easier to be me
It’s hard to believe
You make it easy
Easier to be
To be me
no problem :) keep me informed! :D
i know :( I’ve missed your awesome posts as well :)
This is gonna be a long one folks. I’ll try and remember the read more button lol
First off I don’t really look at anyone and say, damn I wish I could be them. Well ok, i DO, but it’s only a few things about them that I want… their good looks, their body etc. So this letter is going to be to the future me. The me that I would like to become.